Feed Factory 2.0 Fiber concept
The best for sustainable yield in pig feed!
– Improve the nutrient supply for sows, piglets and fattening pigs
– Targeted promotion of gut health
– To significantly minimize the use of antibiotics
– Proven in practice, safe and profitable
– Relieve you and the company
Gut health, well-being and profitability in one program
Very good production performance, excellent gut health and animal welfare are no contradictions. Nature itself gives us every opportunity to do that. With our Fiber program for the breeding of sows, piglets and fattening pigs and our advisory service, we have developed an innovative feed concept. The feed concept is, among other things, designed to optimally support the digestion and intestinal health of the pigs, which leads to a high profitability through the best results.
This is what practice says about the Fiber program….
In practice and various experiences show that the Fiber program is a success factor in gut-healthy feed with the best performance and a high yield in pig farming.
Your benefits with the Fiber program
– Safe nutrient supply for the best performance in the production of your pigs
– Important step in the direction of production without antibiotics
– Profitable use for high efficiency
– Answers to important consumer questions: sustainable, environmentally friendly and animal-friendly feeding
– Proven and safe in practice
Do you want to know how you can improve your pig farm in a sustainable and innovative way?
We are happy to inform you about how our Fiber advice and nutrition concept also fits into your company.
In addition to our Fiber complete feed program, we also offer a Fiber supplementary feed and premix program for self-mixing companies.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Feed Factory 2.0 has developed an extensive range of sow feeds especially for your sows within your company. Because the ingredients have been carefully selected by our nutritionist, our premixes are of exceptionally high quality.
Feed Factory 2.0’s piglet feed is based on the gut health of the piglets. For this we have developed piglet feed and weaning feed that is in line with the weaning phase. In the weaning phase of the piglet, it is important to respond to digestion in the gastrointestinal tract.